Thursday 7 May 2015

L'oreal True Match Foundation Reviewed

Hi Guyz.. Welcome to my first blog. Suddenly this new found love for makeup is so overwhelming, that I feel like sharing my thoughts with you all. In My Makeup Chest, I will share my ideas, thoughts, opinions about my makeup collection and also I would love to hear from you all too. So, please do share whatever you think in the comment section of my blogs. Here we go!

Makeup products are so expensive these days, I am sure it will just break our fragile heart if we buy any wrong product. It's always better to read before buying anything. Today I am gonna talk about The L'oreal Paris True Match Foundation. It comes in a nice cute bottle, with a quantity of 30 ml . Trust me it's gonna run for ages, as you just have to apply a very small amount.

This is how it looks. I have a light complexion, so I have purchased 'Vanilla Ivory', because it easily blends into my skin. It is available in various shades, you can chose it depending on your skin tone.




The foundation is available from starting range of £9.99 (INR 999 approx.), depending on the location from where you are buying. This is a global product and so is easily available; but there are minute cost variations. If you are looking for medium to high coverage foundation with SPF, then this is definitely the one. It provides a good amount of coverage so that you can wear it alone. It is a long wear foundation, which means you don't have to worry about any reapplications.

You just have to press it lightly to get the right amount for your skin. This is how the dispenser looks like.



As we all know, many foundations do not moisturize or hydrate your skin, this falls in the similar category. Although it clams to keep your skin hydrated, but if you have dry skin it is always good to apply primer/moisturizer under your foundation. If you have oily skin you can wear it alone.
This actually is a super-blend able foundation, as you can see in the image. It blends thoroughly in the skin and gives it a natural effect.



Overall it is a good foundation. I will recommend this product.

Report Card of L'oreal True Match Foundation
Availability - 10/10
Price - 9/10
Coverage - 9/10
Skin Hydration - 7/10
Wear Duration- 10/10
Value for Money - 10/10

STAY TUNED FOR MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment