Monday 2 November 2015

NYC All Day Long Foundation

Yay! I got a new foundation and this is NYC all day long smooth skin foundation.


I bought this from Superdrug for £3.99. Isn't it a bargain? It is a light weight foundation, which provides light-medium coverage and the best part is, that it is buildable without being cakey. Of all the color options available, I chose Soft Beige because it closely matched my skin.  


The texture of this foundation is neither too runny, nor too thick. 


This foundation nicely blended in my skin. I always prefer foundations which blend easily and almost match my skin complexion. 


The packaging of this bottle is fine. It comes in a plastic bottle and foundation is dispensed by pressing from above. There is no proper dispenser. Make sure to clean the hole every time you take out foundation, else it will turn messy.


Okay! so this foundation claims to last up to 14 hours, which is definitely not true. It usually lasts up to 6 hours maximum
If you are looking for a light weight, light to medium coverage foundation, I think you should definitely try this one.

Report Card of NYC all day long smooth skin foundation
Availability - 10/10 (Superdrug Store)
Price - 10/10
Coverage - 7/10
Skin Hydration - 8/10
Wear Duration- 7/10
Value for Money - 10/10














No comments:

Post a Comment