Monday 29 June 2015

No7 Lipstick Collection

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my makeup chest. Today I will show you my Boots No7 Lipstick Collection. I have a special place for lipsticks in my heart :p and I just love trying different brands and colors. I have purchased these lipsticks from Boots, each costs £9.95 (INR 995 approx.). I got these in 3 for 2 deal. I have one Stay Perfect one and five are Moisture Drench ones. Stay perfect one stays for long, but applying a lip balm/lip primer beneath the lipstick is a must; else you will constantly feel the dryness. The moisture drench collection has a great texture, glides on smoothly and keeps the lips moisturized; but it needs constant reapplications. If you are planning to buy one, just have a look at my collection.

The packing of the lipsticks is beautiful
My Collection


1. Soft Ruby 300 - It is dark pink shade.

 

2. Waterlily - Nice and light pink/mauve shade.



 3. Autumn Truffle 840 - Somewhat rust shade.

  

4. Hot Paprika 990- It is a beautiful dark rust shade. Autumn Truffle and Hot Paprika are looking similar in picture, but they are not. Hot Paprika is darker than Autumn Truffle.  


 
     
5. Cameo - Mild Pink.
                                     

                                     

                                                      

6. Rose Petal 405 - It is from the 'Stay Perfect' collection. It doesn't comes with SPF 15, unlike the 'Moisture Drench' collection.


                                                                              
                                                 
I will definitely recommend No7 Lipsticks, because of their color options, smooth texture and great look. I just love these lipsticks <3; this collection goes with almost all the outfits.

P.s If you also love lipsticks just like me, it's worth waiting for the 3 for 2 deal :).

HAPPY SHOPPING







No comments:

Post a Comment