Friday 27 May 2016

Dirty Works Facial Oil

Hello People!
This post is about my recently discovered facial oil by Dirty Works. I really wanted to check out reviews before buying, but unfortunately couldn't find any. So, I decided to review it for you, in case you plan to buy.

Pure Beauty Facial Oil is a combination of Vitamin E, Argan oil and Olive oil. It keeps skin hydrated for a long time. I totally love this oil because it smells heavenly. This facial oil is super inexpensive, as it costs  ‎£5 for 30 ml and is easily available at Sainsburrys. You just require 4-5 drops for entire face, so 30 ml will last for a long time. The texture is very light, making it ideal for summers.

 I am pretty impressed with the packaging of Dirty Works products. They all are eye catching and look brilliant. 

You don't have to worry about the right quantity as it comes with a dropper which is really easy to use.

Ingredients

I would definitely recommend this oil for people with dry/combination skin. If you want to keep your skin hydrated without greasiness , this is the solution.

3 comments:

  1. hi there ! I coudn't find any review about that product i m really lucky to find you :) My oil gets yellowish in two weeks after i opened it; does your product still fine or it color is changed too ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Mine is still the same and is working quite well. That's quite strange that it turned yellowish. I think you should contact dirty works.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much that will be helpful

      Delete