Friday 22 April 2016

Fix Your Broken Makeup Products!


Hello Everyone! I am sorry that it took me so long to publish new post. Finally! I am back and I promise not to do this again.

 I am doing this post, because I accidentally broke my bronzer and I just didn't wanted to throw it straight away. So I tried this method and my bronzer became fit for use again.
So if you wanna know 
 how to fix your broken bronzer/ compact/ pressed powders and similar things, this post is for you.

Lets get Started!

Things we need:
1. Rubbing Alcohol/ Isopropyl 
2. Any towel/cloth (to avoid mess)
3. Blotting Paper / Kitchen towel
4. Spoon
5. Small measuring cup/ Simple cup 
6. Plastic Bag
7. Broken Makeup (Offcourse :p)


Use a spoon and empty the entire contents of the bronzer (your broken makeup) in the plastic bag. Seal the bag.

 Use the spoon and press on the bag until the powder becomes fine.

Meanwhile, take some rubbing alcohol and clean the surface of  the pan.

Pan is ready to be used again.

Transfer the powder back into the same pan.

Take some rubbing alcohol in the measuring cup and pour it in the pan. Mix the entire contents well with the back of spoon. 

It will turn out to be something like this.

Put a kitchen towel on top of the created the powdered formula and then tap any circular base on top of it to create a perfect base. I have used the base of measuring cup.

Let it dry for few hours. 

And here it is!

P.S. There's no specific measurement for adding rubbing alcohol. Just add it slowly so you know how much is required for mixing the contents well.

No comments:

Post a Comment