Thursday 28 July 2016

L'oreal Pure Clay Purity Mask

Hello Everyone! I am back with a new post on L'oreal Pure Clay Purity Mask. The beautiful packaging of this clay mask caught my attention and I decided to it give it a try. 

I bought it from Boots at a special promotion of £5 for 50ml, otherwise it costs £7.99. There are three variants available, purity, detox and glow. I chose to try the purity one first. It works deep into the pores to purify and mattify oily, shiny skin. It is ideal for summers.

Ingredients:


On my first application, I noticed immediate results. My skin felt soft, matte and clear. This is an instant mask, you get desired results within 5-10 min. I am extremely pleased with the results and 10 applications for £5, is a fab deal. 

The texture does looks quite thick, but it is quite light when applied.


It provides a cooling sensation when applied and smells quite refreshing. 

You should definitely give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment