Monday 4 April 2016

MUA Matte Perfect Foundation

Ok, so I love trying out new foundations and this one caught my attention at superdrug stores. To be honest, this foundation has exceeded my expectations. It provides medium to high coverage at just £4 and also controls shine. Isn't it super inexpensive for what it is offering? 
 This is the best and most inexpensive drugstore foundation I have ever used.

Ingredients:

Delivers what it claims:

Comes with a pump dispenser and one full pump is sufficient to cover entire face and neck. 

I love the packaging
I would love to try out more make up products from MUA Cosmetics.

I am in shade Natural Ivory







Report Card of MUA Matte Perfect Foundation
Availability - 10/10 (Superdrug Store)
Price - 10/10
Coverage - 9/10
Skin Hydration - 9/10
Wear Duration- 10/10
Value for Money - 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment