Tuesday 3 November 2015

Awesome Eyeshadow Collection

Say Hello! to this Awesome Eyeshadow Collection from Makeup Revolution. 



This palette is an awesome collection of nude and smoked eyeshadows. If you are worrying about the cost of this palette, then let me tell it costs £12. Yes! you have to believe it. I paid £12 for 100 eyeshadows.

Look at the gorgeous colors in this palette. There are 100 colors to chose from. Some colors have great pay off and some require reapplications. I am sure that is not a problem at all, if you are getting such great eyeshadow palette for great value.

This palette comes with two small eyeshadow applicators and an attached small mirror. 



 This palette gives me so many ideas. I love creating different looks with this.

I am totally fascinated by this great collection of eyeshadows. As is the name it truly is AWESOME.





















No comments:

Post a Comment