Tuesday 3 November 2015

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer



Planning to buy Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer? Read this ....

I have recently purchased this concealer in shade Ivory from Superdrug and it costed me £5.49. It claims to provide full coverage that visibly reawakens and illuminates under eye area. It sticks to the idea of reawakening and illuminating, but unfortunately it does not provides full coverage. I am not too pleased with it as my skin doesn't requires much concealing, it's just my under eye which I have to conceal. This concealer is good for those who are looking for brightening under eye area and definitely not for those looking to hide dark circles.
                          

Packing of all Rimmel products is impressive.
                         

Quantity is 7ml.
                                            

Applicator brush helps to apply easily.
                                             

Rimmel London is without a doubt good brand,half of my make up chest is filled with makeup from Rimmel, but this concealer didn't worked for me as I expected.

This was my take, to buy or not to buy is up to you :) .

Rimmel London I still love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment