Tuesday 3 November 2015

Redemption Palette Iconic 1


Makeup Revolution has definitely find a place in my makeup chest. You get such fab makeup at a bargain. This is one of my new palette called Redemption Palette Iconic 1. And if you Guyz are wondering that you have seen similar colors somewhere else also, then I must tell you that it is a dupe of Naked Palette by Urban Decay. 


It must be hard to believe, but trust me this 12 color palette just costed me £4. I know it's unbelievable, but it is true. I don't think you will get such an excellent bargain anywhere else. 
 This palette has a great everyday colors to choose from. Most colors have great pay off, but few need reapplications. But, no complaints; you do face similar problems in mostly all palettes. You can create innumerable looks with this palette. And one of the best part is that it comes with a two sided applicator brush.

As you can see it is not big size in size, which means it is quite great for travelling purposes. Without a doubt you can take this along, I am sure you won't be disappointed.

            
I feel so creative and excited after looking at makeup revolution palettes. This is the reason I try to click pictures like this :P.



Some More Coming Soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment