Tuesday 3 November 2015

September Favorites

Wake me up when September ends.
And September has finally ended. Just like before, I have tried several new products this month and have shortlisted five of them to review it for you.

My first favorite product of this month is 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub and Mask by Garnier. It caters to all skin needs. It has a little coarse texture as that of scrub, so I use it on alternate days. People with oily skin can use it daily. This can also be used directly to take off makeup. Trust me, it does the job really well. I will definitely recommend this product. 
 

And the next favorite is NYC Smooth Skin Face Powder in Naturally Beige. I got it from Superdrug for £2.99. It is a great value for money product. I use it over my foundation, BB creams and concealer for a matter finish.

The texture of this powder is extremely fine, so it just settles on my skin without appearing cakey.

This is W7 Colour Correcting Concealer Quad in Lavender. It is a one stop solution for highlighting, concealing, anti- redness and dark circles. The texture is light, creamy and buildable. If you are looking for light-medium coverage, then you can buy this one.

I have done a separate blog on this colour concealer quad, in case you want to see swatches and more detailed info on this. 

I just can't get enough of The Body Shop. I love all the body butters they offer and have tried most of them, this month I tried the Passion Fruit one. As usual it is gorgeous and smells great. It just glides on your skin and keeps skin moisturized for long.

Isn't this cute? I got this Brushegg from Ebay and it costed me just a pound. It is so easy to use. Just add make up brush cleanser on it and rub the brush thoroughly. Your brush will become clean instantly.
 Sigma offers full hand cover for washing brushes, but this has to be worn on two fingers. If you do not want to spend too much, then this one is worth buying.

Start Preparing for Halloween ;)
























No comments:

Post a Comment