Monday 2 November 2015

Eyes Like Angels




Yes I know, I have lately become obsessed with eye shadow palettes from Makeup Revolution. What do I do? They are so irresistible. Here's a new one to add to my collection. And this one is Eyes Like Angels <3. 


It's a 32 Eye shadow Palette and it costs £8 . My previous eye shadow palettes were more of nude ones, so this one is a digression from the league.    


The colors in this palette are just so bright and nice. You can create any look you want. I am also pleased with the pigmentation of these shadows.


The only flaw I find in these palettes is that they do not come with any application brush. And the thing which I really like in them is the mirror in these palettes. They are just the perfect size. 


If you love creating different colorful looks, then this palette is for you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment