Tuesday 3 November 2015

July Favorites


Hello Ladies! This is my first monthly favorites post. From now on I will be posting my top five favorite products (makeup/skincare) at the end of every month. 

My first favorite product of this month is Scentio Avocado Scrub Shower Juice Beauty Buffet. I bought this product from Thailand and as you can see I have already consumed almost half of it. It just smells heavenly; its small particles brighten skin without drying it. I find it good enough to be used once or twice a week. 

My another favorite product of this month is Scentio Moisture Recovery by Beauty Buffet. It is a leave in conditioner; it protects my hair from all kinds of damage and also adds an extra shine to hair without appearing oily. It has to be applied just like a serum. Initially, I was a bit apprehensive while buying products from Beauty Buffet; trust me they are really good and quality products. Products by Beauty Buffet delivered more than I expected.  
 

This is Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow in color Noir Precieux. It is a grey-silver shimmer eyeshadow. For intense and night make up look I use it with water, else it looks great even if it is dabbed with a finger. This color looks great with every outfit. The packing of this eyeshadow is just adorable. 


Who in the world doesn't loves MAC lipsticks? I am going gaga over MAC Candy Yum Yum since the day I bought it. It is a perfect pink neon shade. I love nice and bright lips, so this is my favorite summer shade. I really adore it. 

We all have different eyeliners catering to our different needs. I bought this Bourjois Erasable Liner  as I was attracted by it's cute packing and thin applicator brush. Although I have other eyeliners, I use this one specially for creating no make - makeup look. On some days I just feel like keeping my make up minimal, so for my eyes I use this.
You can see the application brush is very thin. If you are looking for a liner for very fine applications then, this is the one. It comes with a rubber to correct or erase any mistake.

And the July favorite list ends here. Stay tuned for more Makeup and Beauty blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment