Monday 2 November 2015

Autumn Favorite Lipsticks


Hello Lovelies! It's time to welcome Autumn with vibrant lips :)

I believe autumn gives me an opportunity to put up bright and vibrant lip colors. This is what this blogpost is all about. I will share my most favorite lipsticks that I love to put up in Autumn.

Here are the swatches:


Cranberry by Natural Collection - Its a nice pinkish-mauvish shade.

Pleasure Me Red by Maybelline- Combination of Red and Maroon.

Autumn Truffle - The name justifies its aptness for Autumn. It's a subtle orange color.

Heart Breaker by Rimmel London - I don't know how to describe this color, but I just love it.

Bewitching Coral by Max Factor - It is more towards bright pink.

These lips colors will go well with all the colors. They are my favorite lip colors for autumn.
Which one are yours?









No comments:

Post a Comment