Tuesday 3 November 2015

August Favorites


And it's time to say Bye to August 2015. In this blog I have chosen few products which are my monthly favorites, just because I could not keep my hands off from them :P.

My first favorite product of this month is Lemon Verbena Body Butter by Marks & Spencer. This body butter is ideal for summers. It has a light texture and smells really nice. 
 

Next favorite one is Redemption Iconic 1 Palette by Makeup Revolution London. It is an imitation of Naked Palette by Urban Decay. It is the most versatile eye shadow palette anyone can have and it is my perfect travel companion. I have reviewed this palette before in another blog. You can check it for more information.


And this is my first Eyebrow Pencil and it is by MUA. I must tell you it just costs a pound and it is a complete value for money.



Meet my NYC Big Bold Bronzer
NYC offers more color options in bronzers, but I prefer light one.


 This Gel Cream Wash by L'oreal Paris is one of my favorite product. It takes great care of my skin.  

Bye Bye August! 
Hello September!
:)
Stay Tuned!









No comments:

Post a Comment