Wednesday 1 July 2015

Blushing Heart Blusher



Hello Makeup Lovers! Have you checked out the Triple Baked Blusher (Blushing Heart) by I Heart Make Up? If not, then you have definitely missed something. Isn't the packing just gorgeous? Oh yes, I know it reminds you of the too faced one, but it just costs £4.99 (INR 499 approx.). All those who are not willing to spend on too faced, then this is the perfect replacement and definitely a good one.This blusher is easily available online and in all superdrug stores. 




There are three blushers in one heart in pink tones.

 

 As you can see there's already a little shimmer in these colors, which gives a beautiful glow effect.                                    You can lighten or darken the color on your skin as you fancy.

I have not tried the Too Faced blusher, but  I truly love this product. I am planning to buy two other   color variants available in this, which are Queen of Hearts and Peachy Keen. These blushers are total value for money.


I will definitely recommend this product, it is truly amazing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment