Sunday 5 July 2015

No7 Beautiful Matte Foundation



                           

Yay! I got a new No7 Beautiful Matte foundation and I am so happy to review it for you all. I got my No7 foundation from Boots and it costed me £10.50 for 30ml; actual price of this foundation is £13.50, but I had a voucher from No7, so I got £3 off. This is a medium to full coverage matte foundation for people with normal/oily skin.I used the match made service offered by No7 to get the best match foundation and it turned out to be Warm Beige for me. I have used this service for the first time and I am quite impressed with it. Now, let me introduce you to my new foundation.

 


Packing - I quite like the packing of this foundation. It's a nice and handy plastic bottle with easy dispenser. 

                
                                                 
Texture and Blend-ability - The lady who helped find the best match foundation told me that this foundation gives full coverage and has a lightweight feel, I definitely agree with her. I like foundations/BB creams which blend into my skin as they give natural look. As you can see,this foundation blended well into my skin.



This foundation delivers what it says. I will definitely recommend this to people who are looking for full coverage matte foundation.

If you also want to buy lipsticks from No 7, they have a card which has names of lipsticks to match your skin tone. It is of great help.

Colors from Stay Perfect Lipstick Collection to match your skin tone



Colors from Moisture Drench Lipstick Collection to match your skin tone



Isn't this concept quite impressive? I am definitely pleased with this service and this foundation.

Report Card of No7 Beautiful Matte foundation
Availability - 10/10 (Boots Store)
Price - 10/10
Coverage - 9/10
Skin Hydration - 8/10
Wear Duration- 10/10
Value for Money - 10/10













No comments:

Post a Comment