Sunday 19 July 2015

What's in my Bag?

Hey Guys! It's been long since my last blog. I was busy travelling, but I did miss blogging. I am back now and I have this interesting thing, which I will tell you. In this blog I will tell you about my all time essentials which I always carry with me in my bag.

This White sling bag is by Calvin Klein Jeans and I love it so much <3. I am carrying this these days, as it is just the appropriate size I require for daily use.

My Mini Wallet is the first and foremost thing I carry, as it easily stores cash and cards.I have a special place for neon in my heart:P. I came across this wallet at Primark and I couldn't resist buying. It is small in size, but big in space.


Oil Balancing Facial Wipes can be used at any place any time. They keep my skin refreshed without drying. I got this from Primark too.

The Body Shop is my all time favorite brand and their lip balms are just awesome. They prevent lips from dryness and keep them hydrated all day long. I love the passionberry one.

My eyes are quite sensitive, so no matter what the weather is, I always keep sunglasses in my bag. I have a collection of different sunglasses. These days I am quite fond of this classic round sunglasses, so I carry it everywhere.

I hate bad breaths. I use to carry mints with me until I found out mouth freshener spray. This is small and handy mouth spray, which keeps my mouth fresh always.

These are my top 5 essentials I carry in my bag. I would love to know your bag essentials too. Do drop your comments. :)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment